Because a clean and organized desk will increase your productivity. Which is spectacular since you’re probably reading this article at work.
1. A mini MakeSpace bin to grow your budding ladder to the cloud.
Price: Not for sale 🙁
2. LEGOs to levitate your keys and iPhone cable.
Price: Free, if you have these LEGO pieces at home
3. A tiger and panda to hide your secret notes to Amanda.
4. A cat food can to contain your cat paperclips, which have infinite lives btw.
5. A dachshund to chew, err, corral your mail and papers.
6. A shark to stash your iPhone, and the shade from any coworkers who don’t like your music.
7. An otter to dispense your tape like it’s his job, because it is.
8. A patch of grass to plant your pens and pencils.
9. A Tetris block to drop your magazines and notebook in.
10. Bendy pencils to cuddle your cords.
11. An R2-D2 with storage containers to protect everything in your galaxy.
12. A clip to cradle your cup of coffee until you sip.
13. A cassette tape to teleport your office supplies to the golden age of hip hop.
14. A whale to sandwich your books.
15. A bench to sit on, and to conceal Marie Kondo’s new book Spark Joy when it stops sparking joy for you.